● Responding to the TSRs issued by the field Engineers.
● Auditing and surveying operation sites to ensure personnel’s qualification.
● Train and mentor operation and maintenance team members.
● Estimating and specifying consumables, spare parts and special tools.
● Development of detailed list of preventive and predictive maintenance activities.
● Performing root cause failure analysis.
● Responding to the periodical check reports.
● Technical review of all relevant technical documents.
● Technical review of purchase requests.
● Technical review of NCRs or SDRs.
● Identifying the malfunctions and propose the appropriate solutions.
● Setting up meetings for identification and resolving problems encountered on operation sites.
● Implements methods and modifications to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
● Corresponding with client/vendors regarding all relevant issues and requests.
Location: Tehran, Zafar st.
● Education: Minimum bachelor degree in electrical engineering from a reputable university.
● Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in Electrical, Supervisory Control Systems (DCS-ESD-F&G) and instrumentation in oil & gas and power generation industries.
● Age: 35 to 45 years old.
● Familiar with all levels of maintenance, inspection, test and troubleshooting of Electrical, control and instrumentation equipment.
● Familiar with calibration of various filed instruments.
● Familiar with standards regarding installation of field instruments and implementation of Control Systems.
● Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards in LV and MV.
● Having working experience with renewable energy sources.
● Familiar with power generation, transmission and distribution.
● Experience of facilities’ punch clearing and handover.
● Excellent command of developing maintenance strategies.
● Proficient with CMMS software programs.
● Competent engineer with strong grip on handling multiple projects simultaneously.
● Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
● Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.
● Good communication skills.
● Ability to work as a team player.
● Responsible and accountable.
● Result oriented.
● Ability to work autonomously.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● English language: Intermediate (Working knowledge).