The main responsibilities are:
● Manage the planning (Supply/Demand) process; focusing on short-term planning and inventory management of Rm, Pm, and finished goods.
● Generate short, medium-term Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and Material Requirement Planning (MRP).
● Production planning and controlling the process for factory and also third-party manufacturing.
● Manage material inventories and material call-offs of RM/PM with suppliers
● Business waste (BW) management.
● Run up/rundown of all materials in times of innovations or promotions to ensure limited business waste and on-time availability of new materials.
● Actively participate in new project meetings to support OTIF (Support project teams) and share any potential risk in supply, also in S&OP meetings to ensure supplying demand.
● Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production and propose ways to resolve them at optimal cost (Capacity Planning).
● World Class Manufacturing (WCM) implementation as a customer Service and logistics pillar head.