Location: Qazvin /Iran
7+ years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. You are supposed to ensure accurate, timely, efficient, and quality reporting and analysis for manufacturing costing. Covers activities during Period End Close for group reporting and internal management reporting and being a key facilitator to the annual Standard Cost budget process by working with the factory, business units, Operations, and Procurement.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• Analyze Factory Variances and provide transparency on variances to Management (Operations and Business Units)
• Analyze actual Costs of Production (identify key drivers, provide analysis and explanation on results, provide insight on trends)
• Drive the strategic planning process for Costs of Production (Monthly and Quarterly Dynamic Forecasts; Standard Cost Budget). Deliver and develop processes and solutions to reporting forecasts.
• Review and analyze factory key performance indicators including operations performance, financial performance, and compliance measures.
• Accountable to support operational activities such as Period End Close (PEC); Master Data; factory health checks.
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Bachelor or master’s in accounting
• 7-10 years’ experience in accounting/ cost accounting, preferably in the FMCG sector
• SAP working experience
• Knowledge of best Practices of Accounting operation, end to end processes to be able to drive lean and continuous improvement projects.
• Personal relations based on trust and mutual respect combined with an ability to communicate openly and frankly.
• High level of English and Farsi proficiency both written and spoken.
• Having a problem-solving mindset, teamwork spirit.