- Implement HR strategies, processes, projects, initiatives and policies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy in the Factory, in accordance with Bel corporation standards
- Be the custodian of HR budget planning in the Factory working closely with the Factory Management Committee and HR Director to meet the targets in operational efficiency and productivity.
- Be the custodian of compliance, employee relations, industrial relations, discipline, employee grievance in accordance with the local regulations and labour law
- Build, assess and develop the right capabilities to meet the business objectives in terms of talent acquisition and development in factory
- Support the manufacturing operations with manpower planning, shift and overtime management, staff performance development, KPIs reporting and monitoring the performance management system to drive high performance in the Factory, alongside providing the monthly HR reports and KPIs.
•BS or MS or MBA either in Industrial Management or Human Resources
•+5 years of experience
•Having worked in Factory Human Resource Department involved in Talent acquisition, •Learning & Development, Personnel & Administration based on local Laws and Regulations.
•Ability to build trustful relationships with all employees and to manage employee relations
•Have social perceptive and negotiation skills to manage employee conflict and to reconcile differences
•Make decision considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
•Strong understanding of Company goals, objectives, Values and Behavior and ability to apply them
•Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
•Professional in analyzing and interpretation of data and to generate reports
•Excellent command of English language
•Excellent knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)