● Design and produce creative content for job postings.
● Source candidates through multiple mediums.
● Screen potential candidates and recommend the qualified talents.
● Evaluate candidate resumes to submit to the hiring team for further consideration.
● Conduct phone screens and/or in-person interviews.
● Administer dynamic assessments and soft skills testing.
● Organize and conduct interviews using reliable tools/methods.
● Recruit passive candidates using creative strategies and techniques.
● Lead employer branding initiatives.
● Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
● Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
● Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
● Bachelor’s degree in IT, Management, HR, or Industrial Engineering.
● Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in the IT industry.
● Experience with applicant tracking systems.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Good command of English.
● Deep knowledge of IT roles’ job requirements and key competencies.
● Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
● Excellent persuasion skills for headhunting the right persons.
● High level of comfort using multiple technologies like Trello to execute processes.