We are looking for a motivated colleague as the “English Content Writer” of our team.
They should research on the web for the given topic. Then follow the instruction to write and develop content for blog articles.
A very close to native English writing is an essential factor for this opportunity.
Creating other types of content like emails or infographic’ text will be on the job, too.
Anyone who has at least some of the requirements is encouraged to apply.
Note I: This is a remote, part-time job. You can participate as much as you like, based on your time.
Note II: We offer considerable compensation for this position.
- Assist in research for topics and ideas.
- Write blog articles in with a close to native English.
- Follow SEO guidelines and practices.
- Upgrade the old content with new information.
- Create different types of content like the text of infographics, or emails.
- Well-versed with writing content for different purposes, mostly blog articles (in English).
- Great writing, proofreading, and editing skills (in English).
- Good computer skills with MS Word.
- Capable of creating research-backed compelling content (in English).
- Capable of deep researching on the web and other resources.
- Highly organized and able to manage your time to meet deadlines.
Good to be familiar with:
- Different content platforms & CMs.
- Content SEO.
- Content metrics.
- Content marketing tools like BuzzSumo.