The candidate is responsible for designing, coding and modifying our websites, from layout to function and according to ours specifications. Able and interested to create visually appealing sites that feature user friendly design and clear navigation. SEO, web designing and digital marketing familiarity would be plus.
- Applicant must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Able in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Continuous communication with colleagues.
- Profound functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc. ...)
- Regular exposure to executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Robust grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Proven successful resume.
- Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design - (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development.
- Communicating in a professional and effective manner
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work on own initiative
- Result oriented
- Full Time