● Do regulatory affairs,create and registration of supplement and natural documents in Ministry of Health.
● Work closely with TTAC website and follow up all affairs of regulatory department (sending files by website,removing defects, diligent and persistent in MOH).
● Prepare and handle all affairs related to GMP in the company.
● Prepare and regulate sops in the company.
● University qualifications: At least Bachelor's degree in Chemistry.
● Practical knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office.
● Enthusiastic, self-motivated, diligent.
● Familiar with the procedure of TTAC.
● Excellent communication skills.