• Training field force and other relevant company personnel.
• Providing scientific knowledge and medical support for our media.
• Responsive to answering scientific issues from sales/ marketing team, customers and etc.
• Gathering data for each product in order to present them to sales/ marketing team.
• Establishing partnership with medical societies and cooperation with patients’ associations.
• Organizing/preparing medical education events for the scientific community according to the company’s strategy.
• Keeping him/herself with the literature of his/her therapeutic area and identifying possible gaps in knowledge among the company’s products and its competitors.
• University Qualifications: Master of Nutritional Sciences and Other Related Fields.
Nature and length of previous experience: At Least 2 Years in Related Job.
• High level of presentation and communication skills
• Being innovative, enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills, good business understanding and ability to share knowledge with the colleagues & customers
• Being persuasive and empathic
• Being result-driven
• Good command of computer skills (MS Office)
• Language skills: Fluent in both written and spoken English and Farsi.
• Based in Tehran