● Active contribution to the development of recruitment strategy, including job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
● Proactive research and networking to identify new resources to fill future needs, supporting hiring managers in the recruiting process (coordinate interviews, assessments, approvals, etc.), facilitating set up and onboarding.
● Utilize social media, job boards, internet sourcing, networking, career fairs, staffing firms, and other means to source candidates for open jobs and future needs.
● Coordinate with internal stakeholders, and hiring managers to identify current and future talent needs.
● Contribute to identifying future talent needs a plan and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
● Manage the recruitment process and life cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
● Use applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and ERP system to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding.
● Develop an integrated recruiting dashboard and report generation.