● Carry out all matters related to recruitment, administration, personnel, and welfare.
● Perform matters related to personnel function calculations, personnel rules and contracts, social security, and supplementary insurance.
● Supervise and control all administrative matters related to recruitment and employment, training and development, personnel settlement, etc.
● Carry out matters related to the recruitment process.
● At least 3 years of useful work experience.
● Fluent in administrative, recruitment, personnel, and welfare issues.
● Familiar with social security and employment law.
● Familiar with the rules of damage insurance and group health insurance.
● Fluent in Attendance Tracking Software.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office