● Providing the resources needed to realize the organization's strategies and goals.
● Monitoring the proper use of various facilities and proper maintenance of the company's assets and properties.
● Delegating authority to managers to achieve the company's goals.
● Attending board meetings and presenting necessary reports.
● Reviewing the status of achieving its goals and plans continuously through received reports.
● Promoting risk-based thinking in all levels and departments of the organization.
● Identifying risks and opportunities related to the organization's processes and trying to control them.
● Determining how to improve the performance and growth of the company and save costs.
● Doing other relevant things.
● At least ten years of successful managerial experience at the executive management level.
● Proficient in managing production systems and human capital.
● Proficient in financial affairs.
● Ability to manage crises.
● Familiarity with auto parts is an advantage.