● Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, and helping resolve work-related problems.
● Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
● Provide motivational solutions and implement them in the organization.
● Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
● Design and implement orientation programs to introduce and adapt new employees to the organization.
● Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
● Intermediate knowledge of English.
● Proficient in training and development processes.
● Proficient in performance evaluation processes.
● At least 8 years of experience in the same or a related position.