• Content marketing specialists are creative visionaries at a company. When you visit a
website and read an article, blog post, or any other bit of content for that matter, a
content marketing specialist created it. Websites and Digital touchpoints that provide
interesting and relevant content to visitors retain those readers and attract new ones.
• During the content creation process, these writers research a subject, find the
interesting angles, create grabbing headlines, and expertly craft their articles.
Throughout the process, content marketing specialists meet with editors and other
writers, creators and graphists to brainstorm new article ideas and discover what
kinds of content their readers want to see.
Job Description and Responsibilities for “Content Specialist”:
• Implement an integrated online content strategy across a range of Sahm Ashena
Group digital/physical properties, and social media.
• Curate high-quality, effective web, email, blogs and social media content that engages
our audiences and supports our communications goals.
• Identify story opportunities for internal/external communications and collaborate
with the graphic and technical team to develop appropriate content for our digital
• Collect, prepare and develop digital assets (copy, photography, videos, etc.)
• Work with the Associate Director to create guidelines for submitting content to be
displayed on the Sahm Ashena Communication Channels for higher visibility.
• Copy writing.
• Strictly work with graphists, marketing and technical teams.
• Participate in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaign execution
including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements.
• Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached.
• Develop content for Sahm Ashena promotions.
• Learn and use inbound marketing software.
• Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure audience success.
• Prepare and send the weekly Sahm Ashena Announcements email targeting all staff.
• Text Competitive salary (based on experience)
• Paid vacation and personal days
• Retirement contributions
• Access to supplemental insurance
• Attend events and conferences
• Responsibility and autonomy
• Be an important part of a great team
• Sufficient knowledge in marketing, communications, content economy or a related
• 2-5 years of experience in content development and design.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Interest and knowledge in the Capital Market industry.
• Copywriting capability in Capital Market + Creativity.
• Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
• Previous experience with digital and social media tools.
• Previous experience with Adobe Suite and/or graphic design experience.
• Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative
Suite, and graphic design softwares.
• Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Work well independently.
• Collaborate with coworkers.
• Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and
how they could be used by Sahm Ashena.