List of responsibilities: Development and establishment of new methods in accordance with international standards in order to improve the quality of employment and employment of new employees, increase output and organizational affiliation of current staffs.
Subordinates: Human Resource manager
Travel requirements: Twice a month, estimated of course
Age: 40 to 55 years old
Education: Master or higher in Managing, industrial engineering or other related fields of study
Experience: At least 10 years of effective managerial work experience in related fields at the large industrial-production companies
Required Skills and competencies:
- Mastery of labor and social security laws and regulations
- Mastery of processes and activities in field of human resources managing include human resource planning, job analysis, development of organizational structure and job description, guidelines and procedures, design and implementation of latest localized international models of service compensation, design Establishment of job classification plans, Staff training and development based on current world standards, design and implementation of performance management and suggestions systems, knowledge management and succession planning and etc.
- Has an effective records in developing and implementing human resource strategies
- Has high level of public relations and mastery of the principles and techniques of negotiation and effective communication
- Has analytical thinking and systemic attitude
Salaries and Benefits: Negotiable (Based on records and abilities) and incentive facilities