A well-known oil & gas company is looking to hire an experienced person to join our team in Tehran, Farmaniyeh. The position is as Managing Director Assistant full time role starting as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
Working directly with MD
- Organizing, planning, controlling and following up the internal activities related to the management.
- Answer/dispatch phone calls, take messages, receive/send fax or emails, type letters, copy needed documents, and archive all written correspondence, record time/subject of incoming/outgoing calls.
- Interacts with clients, visitors, company staff and vendors
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail - Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Assist in providing all supporting documents, information and other reports as assigned by Managing Director.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Logging, data entering and keeping the files updated.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, appointments.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Handling CEO guests, customers and clients.
- Coordinate general services related to management office.
- Previous Experience in a Related Field Preferred
- Trustee and Depository
- Self-Driven and good planning capabilities
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently
- Ability to Work Alone or as Part of a Team
- Ability to Work with different cultures
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work in hardworking situation
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Strong Organizational and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to Prioritize Efficiently
- Fluent in English Speaking/ Writing