● Supervise the activities of the field's sales group in order to achieve annual sales volume objectives.
● Lead different projects with medical representatives or help the management in the coordination of team activities.
● Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
● Supervise Inventory stock and reorder in order to avoid inventory drops to critical levels.
● Schedule appointments and makes sales presentations to key customers.
● Help sales team handle difficult and complicated sales.
● Professionally response to complaints regarding sales and services.
● Plan strategy of sales and marketing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
● Determine price schedules and discount rates.
● Review operational records and reports to the Sales Manager.
● Manage contact list.
● Monitor sales activities via double visit.
● Related educational major (MD, Pharm D, DVM is preferred).
● Having at least 5 years of related experience in pharmaceutical companies.
● Fluent in English, (Especially reading and speaking skills).
● Having people management skills in order to lead the assigned teams and work with peers.
● Good computer skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
● Good communication skills, enthusiastic and energetic, hard worker, coaching skills, team working.
● Flexible for multiple business trips.