You will be entrusted with an ongoing mission to discover, assess and recruit the best talent for Respina.
• Responsible for advertisement through various media.
• Identify, attract, screen and recruit top talent, (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels.
• Create attractive and exciting job descriptions to engage candidates to join the company.
• Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting top talent through methods such as web sourcing and social media, etc.
• Manage relations with external recruitment agencies.
• Coordinates employment background checks.
• Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection of employment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, psychology or a related field.
• 2-3 years of recruiting experience.
• Experience leading the end-to-end recruitment cycle (souring, interviewing, negotiating offers, pre-employment/on- boarding).
• Proven track record of recruitment in a high volume.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments.
• Customer service skills, attention to detail, high energy, and detail orientation.
• Strong delivery focus with ability to take full responsibility for recruitment outcomes.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office.