We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious Senior Strategic Manager who will join our team.
• Handle strategic planning processes including design, planning, communication, execution, revision, monitoring and performance measurement
• setting goals & objectives, decision making, developing strategies and execution plans, leveraging competitive advantage, etc.
• Collaborate with board, CEO, senior managers, stakeholders, investors and business partners in order to develop the business and its strategies
• Lead a team of business analysts to monitor market trends & competitors, conduct research, carry out business & strategic analysis, provide reports & scenarios, benchmark, collect & analyze data, build what-if scenarios, etc.
• Empower business lines, departments & teams to develop business & strategies and establish strategic thinking as well as systemic and data-driven decision making culture
• Discover and develop business development opportunities and write business plans
• Find potential business partners and conduct negotiation, reach agreement and establish partnerships
• Solve business problems and challenges at strategic level
• At least 10 years of experience related to strategy & business development, at least 5 years experience of team management and leadership as well as implementing new departments & programs in a large organization
• Familiar with online businesses, startups, e-commerce, technology & knowledge based companies and their challenges during scale and preferably have work experience in them especially in large and complex organizations
• High energy and motivation to conduct strategic planning & business development
• Deep knowledge in strategy and business development field and able to train & coach employees at all levels and facilitate workshops
• Ability to design, plan, execute and monitor strategies and measure their performance
• Skillful at methodologies, tools, frameworks, standards and approaches related to strategy and business development and able to write business plans
• Competent in analysis, planning and problem solving in uncertain and ambiguous situations
• Ability to negotiate with business partners, reach agreements and draft contracts
• Soft skills including leadership, team building, strategic analysis, problem solving, strategic thinking, fast learner, systemic & data-driven approach, flexibility, organized mind, prioritization
• Fluent in English (reading, writing & conversation)