Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervision in planning and controlling projects according to the related standards & frameworks in terms of time, cost, budget, quality, communication, risks, scheduling, resources and stakeholders.
- Implementation and developing the project management, business/project performance management and reporting systems.
Other Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collaboration in Strategic Planning & Implementation.
- Collaboration in Business & Projects Feasibility Studies.
- Collaboration in Business Analysis.
Requirements & Conditions:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a related field preferably in the field of Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities or Construction
- Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, MBA or other related fields from the reputable universities (2 years more experiences for the holders of Bachelor Degree in the same field)
- Main Skills and abilities:
• Complex problem-solving, Critical thinking, Self-motivation, Problem sensitivity
• Hardworking, Team working, Effective negotiation and communication
• Excellent ICDL knowledge
• Excellent IMS and QA knowledge
• Excellent knowledge in PMBOK, Project Management Standards and Frameworks
• Excellent knowledge in MS-Office and Project Management Software
• Working Knowledge in COMFAR III is an advantage
• Working knowledge in ERP and BI platforms
• Familiar with Strategic Management concepts & models
• Familiar with Feasibility Studies
• Familiar with Business Analysis concepts & models
• Familiar with Risk Management concepts & models
- Age: Preferably between 27 – 35 years
- Competent English knowledge
- 3 Months’ Probation may apply