● Conduct detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate
business processes and improve on/create new feature.
● Perform various data analytics in SQL using statistical models or industry
● Provide relational database expertise to construct and execute SQL queries to be
used in data analysis activities.
● Provide expertise and translate the business needs to design; and develop tools,
techniques, and metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization.
● Identifying patterns and trends in data and reporting the results.
● Interpreting data and finding a proper solution by building models to address
● The ability to analyze, model and interpret data problem-solving.
● Strong knowledge of SQL including the ability to create ad-hoc reports.
● Possess mathematical and statistical skills.
● Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
● Expertise in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Tableau with good
knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services (SSIS).
● Excellent attention to detail.
● An excellent understanding of both traditional statistical modeling and Machine.
● Learning techniques.
● Experienced in Python or R.
● Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative and a fast-paced work
● Good verbal and written communication skills.
● Familiarity with Mongo DB in a plus.