We are looking for Business Intelligence (BI) Developers and Data Analysts to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, qualified applicants should have a background in data/database and business analysis. Candidate should be analytical and a good communicator. Business insight and problem-solving capability strongly encouraged. Ultimately the applicant will be able to enhance BI systems to provide improved data-driven decisions.
• Participates in business analysis activities to gather requirements
• Understanding of data concepts such as data cleansing ,warehousing, integration and data mining
• Perform data analysis to support the master data modeler with the development of the logical and physical data model
• Data profiling/ analyzing and using that information to create a source to target mapping
• Contribute in database design and architecture to support development projects
• Analyze and design BI dashboards and reporting tools.
• Having analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of database queries and Familiarity with BI solutions and tools.
• Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
• Knowledge of data warehouse design and physical data modeling concepts (e.g., relational, dimensional)
• Understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework is preferred
• Be willing and able to work in international projects