● Update the database and records' statistics and information.
● Update and control the strategic plan of the organization.
● Ability to plan and control the budget.
● Standardization of processes and development of relevant instructions and implementation methods.
● Gathering information from the Supply Chain of the organization.
● Provide relevant reports for top managers to be used in decision-making.
● Having Master's degree in Industrial Engineering of Industrial Management is mandatory.
● Being familiar with supply chain management principles.
● Being Familiar with fundamental of Accounting and Financial Management.
● Able to use MS Access or My SQL.
● Having general knowledge of project control.
● Familiar with budgeting.
● Soft skills: teamwork, adaptability, and communication skills.
● Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.