• Storage, maintenance and record of documents, preparing letters, reports and official correspondences in both Persian and English professional way.
• Answering and dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls and responsible for receiving, dispatching, storage of fax and printing.
• Making travel and accommodation arrangements for Company staff.
• Coordinating internal and external meetings and any office works (scheduling and event calendars) and Monitor the calendar and appointments and handle all office correspondence.
• Handle problems and complaints in a calm, professional and timely fashion.
• Maintaining excellent relations with all managers, colleagues and staff.
• Education: Bachelor or Master's degree preferably in English translation/management/ communications from reputable university.
• At least 1 years’ experience in related field, fluent English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS office specially excel, word and outlook.
• Accuracy, Excellent organizational skills, Confidentiality, Planning and Time management excellent communication, interpersonal skills, perfect attention to details and multitasking skills with team work spirit.
• High energy level and flexibility to work to the demands of the role.
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• Ideal Age: 23-35
• Gender: Female
Time work: Full Time