Elin Arike, a German company has started its business in manufacturing and supplying equipment for the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical industries since 2013. The target market for this company is the companies working in the field of Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical plants in the Middle East. The main office is located in Berlin and the Middle East Office is located in Tehran. Designing department of Elin Arike represents the best engineering solutions for its customers sealing challenges and equipment in accordance with each application.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited, to the below:
● Develop, maintain and manage a strong relationship with current and new customers (Clients, OEM, and other business partners) through personal visits, telephone calls, and email correspondences.
● Acquire new customers and discover new opportunities (lead generation, Identifying new customers and new opportunities).
● Follow up tenders and prepare technical and commercial offers.
● Select inquiries and tenders daily.
● Ensure that clients are delivered what has been promised to them. This is to be done by maintaining up-to-date sales activities, defining customer requirements, and coordinating their requirements with all concerned departments.
● Monitor, control, and manage orders.
● Prepare a sales plan.
● Register daily or weekly reports on sales activities.
● Responsible to support the growth strategies.
● Provide and update detailed presentations that show clients our advantages, product info, pricing, and benefits.
● Registration and positioning in AVL of clients.
● Market research of competitors and customers and refine competitive sales processes.
● Do Mission as required in related fields.
● Do other things that are communicated by the management.