- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Attract new customers
- Active on sales meeting and give us good suggestion
- Responsible for achieving sales target
- Doing sales negotiations
- Monitoring and controlling related client performances according company concerns.
- Reporting to sales manager periodically included daily reports and more
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiation, problem solving and organizational skill
- Capable of presenting the products and developing new ideas to increase market share
- Builds, maintains and promotes long-lasting and positive relationships with our new customers
- Market research, analyzing marketing and sales data to develop the marketing strategy and plan
- Designing, implementing and monitoring promotional activities.
- Create and maintain metric reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Gender: Male
- Maximum age 40
- Education: degree/University degree
- At least 2 years working in sales and marketing.
. problem solving and organizational skill
Dominate in sales and marketing