● Responsible for monitoring all accountabilities.
● In charge coverage and distribution expansion of all brands.
● Optimize productivity and efficiency in all layer of sales team.
● Monitor warehouse inventory.
● Define, implement and report sales activities.
● Maintain, build and develop relationships with customers and distributors.
● Ensure good collaboration between sales and other departments.
● Achieve branch objectives.
● Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas for improvement.
● Review and analyze sales performances against programs and planning to determine the effectiveness of them.
● Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
● Manage and Lead the sales team.
● Bachelor’s degree preferred in relevant fields.
● 5+ years’ sales leadership experience minimum.
● Ability to manage in high-tension driven situations.
● Proven consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a clear, concise value proposition, benefits, and return on investment.
● Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
● Strong interpersonal skills, confident, persuasive.
● Creative problem solving and analytical skills.
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and sales software.