● Perform complex research projects, such as finding new products and testing new methods.
● Determine chemical and physical properties, compositions, structures, relationships, and reactions of compounds and materials.
● Provide instruction on proper chemical testing and processing procedures including mixing times, operating temperatures, and ingredients.
● Achieve knowledge about compounds, reagents, and solutions used in laboratory procedures.
● Analyze various substances to find their composition.
● Test substances and materials for chemical safety (If required).
● Achieve knowledge of product performance analysis from chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques results (Write technical reports to analyze the performance of a product based on lab tests).
● Write technical reports to describe new solutions, products and technologies.
● Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
● Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences.
● Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes.
● Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes.
● Collaborate to prepare the proper risk assessment related to its process.
● PhD or Master’s degree in Chemical or Petroleum or Polymer engineering.
● PhD or Master's degree in Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
● Fluent in English skills.
● Fully expert in Microsoft Office.
● Effective team-working skills.