A leading company in the field of rotating equipment and control systems integration
Posted a month ago
• Proceed rotor repairing and manufacturing projects with high liability and quick reactions up to end of project.
• Preparation of part drawings and try to make suitable and understandable drawings for machining line base on GD&T and other related standards.
• Investigate, find and run opportune and intentional technical approaches in various repair or manufacturing jobs.
• Preparation of engineering documents such as; OPC, ITP, technical report and etc.
• Survey progress of machining jobs in contact with planning department.
• The priority will be with candidates, living in Hashtgerd or Alborz
• Proficient in CATIA in modeling, drawing and assembly
• Familiarity with GD & T
• Familiarity with Manufacturing Processes
• Proficient in Measuring Parts
• Team work
• Academic degree: B.S or M.S in mechanical engineering (fluent, solids designing)
• Training: Catia, English language,
• Characteristic: Curious, active, responsible, interest in turbo machinery
• English language