● Prepare, deploy and implement a marketing campaign.
● Daily interaction with all branches, Lead and monitor the related issues.
● Deploy initiatives, promotions, POSMs, By Brand, Channels, and SKU.
● Prepare market research report on competitors, customer activities (Bench Marking and Price Tracking file), and data analysis to identify sales opportunities with promotional ideas and material.
● Monitor promotional trends and competitor actions by category, sub-category, and priority channels.
● Prepare monthly grid (Monthly policies, targets, budgets, trade drives, etc.).
● Weekly market visits in the capital and monthly market visits in provinces are necessary.
● Develop projects to utilize potential growth in Speed's coverage area, across all distributor’s areas.
● At least 5 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
● Fluent in MS Office (Excel is necessary).
● Full command of English (verbal and written).
● Effective communication skills.
● Strong presentation skills.
● Time management skills.
● Creative thinking.