As a PM you will drive and plan for one of our analytical teams focused on customer economics. Your main responsibility is being able to increase the efficiency of the system by making data-driven decisions, identify priorities, plan and deliver best in class experience for our customers. We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company.
● Internalize and deeply understand the organization's mission and strategies, as well as the objectives of your particular product.
● Cascade vision and strategy for the team and motivate all members of the cross-functional team.
● Be data-driven. Collect necessary data to decide on product direction, whether in the form of competitive Intel, rider behavior or other business metrics.
● Drive cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals.
● Own innovating, defining, planning deliverable (road-map) of entirely new products and product features to deliver against the team and company goals. Requires challenging members of each functional team (engineering, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to focus that energy on execution plans.
● Drive definition and execution against product go-to-market plan, including phasing and marketing.
● Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process.
● Communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal partners to all employees and riders.
● Having a Computer Science, Engineering or MBA degree.
● Over 2-4+ years of experience.
● Great team player: should be able to deal with both business and technical entities.
● Perfection seeker: from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
● Leader: Able to coordinate every team member toward the team's vision.
● Driver personality: biased on your actions.
● Data analyst: should be able to forge data into insightful information and know-how use data in the decision-making process.
● Customer centrist: should always see the product from the end user's perspective.
● Fast learner: must maintain his knowledge updated with rapid changes in industry
● Real passion for the company's charter and hybrid technology/operations nature.
● Being Fluent in English is a plus.