● Manage sales promotion of assigned products within the territory.
● Regular visits of Doctors and pharmacies to monitor product availability and solve related problems.
● Discuss with Key opinion leaders and receive market feedback.
● Maximize efforts to achieve the target of sales within the assigned territory.
● Participation in medical seminars and symposiums inside and outside of Iran.
● Accompany KOLs in international congresses.
● Coordination with sales supports inside the company to be sure about product availability within the region.
● Number required: 12 Medical Representatives in the field of Oncology or Hematology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Nephrology, and Pediatric diseases.
● Desired start date: December 2021- January 2022.
● Probation period: 3 Months
● Travel requirements: 3-4 times per month.
● Paramedical educational background (being a Medical Doctor or Pharmacist is a plus point).
● Minimum 1 year of related experience in related fields.
● Initiative, Independence and well-organized.
● Ability to increase sales to maximize sales.
● Good command of computer knowledge (MS Office).
● Good communication skills.
● Hard worker.
● Extrovert personality.
● Ideal age range: 24 to 35 years old.