The role is responsible for promoting knowledge sharing throughout the processes and systems by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and information systems. The KM Specialist will partner with various business units to improve integrations among information systems to facilitate the seamless exchange of information across those systems.
● Perform knowledge management administration actions required to support the creation, sharing, and day-to-day management of information throughout the organization.
● Design knowledge management processes and procedures.
● Improve KM procedures.
● Solve operational problems.
● Integrate KM teams.
● Continual process improvements.
● Drive strategic initiatives.
● Develop and in place an Innovative solution for cascading Knowledge sharing in a group.
● Plan and execute the best structure for Continual improvements and engaging the people in KM.
● Develop an agile KM Model.
● Facilitate KM change management processes, collaborating with customers and key stakeholders at all levels to identify, develop, and implement efficient KM process solutions.
● Monitor the health of the knowledge base, analyze article patterns and trends, and make suggestions for improvement.
● Act as a change agent by promoting understanding and benefits of knowledge management.
● Work skills in process-map development.
● At least 3 years of experience in knowledge management, organizational learning, international development, or other relevant experience.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, or Industrial Engineering.
● Experience with knowledge management methodologies, tools, and concepts.
● Demonstrated understanding of evidence-based programming, knowledge management principles, and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities.
● Demonstrated interest in and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning programs.
● Good analytical skills and the ability to translate complex concepts into clear, understandable ideas.
● Strong analytical skills for the synthesis of materials, evaluations, and preparation of poster presentations, etc.
● Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally and cross-culturally to ensure alignment and realization of strategic goals.
● Demonstrated influence skills, initiative, and a positive attitude.
● Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills.
● Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
● Experience in project management.
● Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
● Experience in leading change across a large organization.