● Lead/contribute to the development of a knowledge management strategy and associated implementation plan.
● Lead/contribute to the development and execution of the KM governance.
● Develop a comprehensive mapping of KM information sources and knowledge, including processes.
● Plan all required projects and tasks and prepare the budget of the unit.
● Facilitate, Monitor, and promote the use and improvement of knowledge management processes and approaches across the organization.
● Identify and Implement tools to develop Knowledge Management; promote KM approaches (e.g., communities of practice, lessons learned to capture, collaborative platforms, enterprise social networking).
● Contribute to the development and ongoing maintenance of the knowledge management system.
● Create an approach for guiding ongoing analyses needed to address observed KM gaps and for identifying opportunities for innovation, process, procedure, and policymaking/adjustments.
● Oversee capacity building and support for internal knowledge acquisition, management, and sharing; ensure relevant communities of practice are developed and strengthened.
● Execute plans to support and promote knowledge management and maintain the continuous development of new organizations.
● Responsible for promoting knowledge (both tacit and explicit) as assets to the organization.
● Work with business managers and stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity and gaps in knowledge flow.
● Support the design, implementation, and enhancement of KM approaches used to support critical knowledge flow within and across the business and knowledge domains.
● Monitor and evaluate the knowledge management program, including external benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities.
● Monitor the effectiveness, maintenance, and use of tools and systems as they apply to KM and implement improvements.
● Support development of staff, consultants, and key partners and on all aspects of knowledge management.
● Workplace: Niavaran.
● Working Time: Sunday to Thursday from 8.30 am to 5 pm.
● At least 3 years of experience in knowledge management, organizational learning, international development, or other relevant experience.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, or Industrial Engineering.
● Experience with knowledge management methodologies, tools, and concepts.
● Demonstrated understanding of evidence-based programming, knowledge management principles, and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities.
● Demonstrated interest in and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning programs.
● Good analytical skills and the ability to translate complex concepts into clear, understandable ideas.
● Strong analytical skills for the synthesis of materials, evaluations, and preparation of poster presentations, etc.
● Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally and cross-culturally to ensure alignment and realization of strategic goals.
● Demonstrated influence skills, initiative, and a positive attitude.
● Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills.
● Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
● Experience in project management.
● Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
● Experience in leading change across a large organization.