A leading company which is one of a big holding’s sister companies with more than 2500 staff which is active in manufacturing.
Posted a year ago
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Strong understanding of state and federal requirements and regulations.
- Planning/organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently
- Performing job analysis & evaluations for new positions or existing ones for reclassification purposes
- Implement of job classification at all levels of the company.
- Handling and following monthly payrolls of the personnel.
- Doing recruitment, performance, training of all personnel.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Fully Familiar with the labor law & any labor issues e.g. court complaints.
- Education: MA or BA of Human Resources, Business or Organization Development or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 years’ experience in the field of human resources
- Mature, Ethical and confidential
- Communicative person