The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. As a generalist, this position reports to HR Business Partner and performs activities in the multiple HR functional areas, including recruitment/employment, employee engagement surveys, training, coaching, onboarding and Development.
• Recruitment including post CVs, head hunting, conducting phone interviews, assisting in reference checks and assessment Centers for Managerial and key positions.
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, promoting, terminating and assessment center results.
• Informing job applicants of job duties and onboarding them about, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, Company values, etc.
• Conducting Job satisfaction and engagement surveys. Assisting in Culture projects.
• Responsible for benchmarking new concepts and SOPs in HR fields and reporting them to superior.
• Scheduling and conducting Coaching and training sessions for managerial and key positions.
• At least 2 years of experiences in HR field.
• Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. recruitment, Onboarding, Surveys ...)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (EXcel)
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making.
• Fast Learner and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic environment