We are looking for a creative, self-motivated, positive person to fill a full-time position in our HR Team.
List of responsibilities:
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Organizing events including Seminars, exhibitions, HR ceremonies and so on.
- Coordinating the details of events.
- Producing & evaluating detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Managing and sharing content with users on social media sites such as Linkedin and Instagram
- Creating and managing brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, etc.
Reporting to: HR Relations Manager.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 7:30-16:20 0r 8:30-17:20 (flexible).
Travel requirements: Does not have.
Benefits: Insurance, Bonus.
- For Men Military Service Must Be Done
- University Qualifications: Bachelor or Master in Management, Public Relations or Other Related Fields.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 2 years of experience in related jobs.
- Mastering in at least one Graphical software; such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- Budget awareness
- The ability to work as part of a team and also use your own initiative
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude.