****all engineering graduates from governmental universities are welcome to apply***
Do the whole foreign commercial activities
Negotiate with the suppliers and order accordingly
Do the banking regulations
Achieving the SAMT approval
Coordinate for custom clearance formalities.
Send the requested reports on-time.
Prepare all of the documents accurately and follow up even at the weekend.
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign and internal procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence
- Knowledge of importing and exporting process formalities
- Understanding of legal and commercial laws, Incoterms and shipment.
- Ready to team work/ Cooperative with other Team members
- Familiar to inspection and customs formalities
- Familiar to banking regulations.
- Familiar to Hamkaran System
- Fluent in business correspondences
- With foreign commercial experience of at least 2 years.
- All graduate students of governmental universities are welcome to apply
- English knowledge is necessary
- Engineering graduates are welcome to apply
- Be familiar with NTSW.ir and EPL