Responsible to provide technical support for Roche products, analyzers, and systems, install, repair, and maintain Roche products, document and report all service activities in compliance with Roche standards.
• Coordinate with Project Manager and Technical Service Manager regarding planned systems installations.
• Carry-out installation procedures as per Roche standards.
• Report and document all installations as per Roche standards.
• Conduct customer training regarding proper use and maintenance of Roche analyzers and systems.
• Report and document customer trainings as per Roche standards.
• Carry-out repair and maintenance of Roche analyzers and systems as per Roche standards
• Attend to customer calls and requests on a prompt and timely manner
• Report and document maintenance and repairs in compliance to Roche standards
• Provide internal and external technical support to customers and Roche local staff relevant to technical issues regarding Roche analyzers and systems.
You are expected to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by Roche.
Who You Are
• You hold a BSc of Science degree of Electronics, Bio-medical or Computer Engineering. Post graduate degree will be preferred
• You have relevant work experience in a similar role and have handled Roche analyzers or lab systems
• You are strong in trouble shooting and problem solving
• You are committed to excellence in service beyond the usual normal working hours and conditions
• You are customer focus and have strong stakeholder management skills
• You are self-reliant and able to perform your duties with minimum supervision
• You have strong communication skills and are experienced in managing internal and external stakeholders
• You are compliant with Roche corporate values of integrity, courage, and passion
• You are fluent in Farsi and English (speaking and writing)
• You are flexible, mobile and willing to travel to customer sites