- Troubleshooting and servicing Lab instruments - field of Petrochemicals/Mining & metals/Cement industry
- Installation and commissioning of Lab instruments
- Responding customers technical questions and issues
- Training and consulting colleagues and customers
- Preparing technical documents and technical offers
- Having well knowledge about chromatography systems(GC, HPLC, IC), X-Ray systems (XRF, XRD), combustion techniques (CHNSO) and spectrometers (AAS, UV-Vis, FT-IR, OES, ...)
- University Qualifications: Bachelor in electrical engineering, chemical or petroleum engineering
- Other certifications obtained: Any technical certificate relating to lab instruments .
- Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years experience as technician for laboratory instruments and analyzers .
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Adaptability, Communication skills in customer relationship.
- skills in test methods and applications for chromatography systems and spectrometers are highly preferred.
- basic knowledge of industrial processes (Mining&metals, Oil&gas) and instruments functions is required
- At least 3 years of relating experience