● Equipment installation and preparing test setup.
● Maintenance, problem diagnosis and modify measuring and testing devices.
● Following calibration of instrumentation parts and equipment.
● Developing test related software.
● Completing soil and leaf analysis.
● Educational level: BSc or higher in Soil Science, Biochemistry or Agriculture related fields.
● Ability to work with flame photometer, atomic absorption spectroscopy, spectrophotometer.
● At least 2 or 3 years of experience in agriculture and soil laboratories.
● Familiar with Microsoft Office software.
● Familiar with SAS, SPSS software.
● Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
● Ability to explain procedures and protocols.
● Familiarity with soil and plant physiology.
● Ability to work with Kejeldal devices, flame photometer, atomic absorption.
● Ability to implement measurement and reporting protocols.