Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. You will be responsible to provide professional support by performing and timely communicating the necessary quality tests and analyses required for product safety and quality. (E.g. physical, chemical, microbiological, sensory, net content control methods for products, intermediate products, raw materials, packaging).
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
● Responsible to define and update the specific quality procedures, instructions, and tools that are directly related to their analyses and tests.
● Accountable to perform the required analyses according to standard procedures and work instructions and ensure the quality control plan of the equipment also you will be responsible for interpreting results and for reproducibility and repeatability of analyses.
● Perform analyses and tests as defined and train the operators and other technicians in performing simple analyses and tests related to their working area as per the plan.
ARE YOU A FIT?
● Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, or Microbiology.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in food manufacturing preferably in the laboratory.
● Proficient in English.
● Analytical and teamwork mindset.