Laboratory animal technicians study and care for a variety of animals involved in research programs.
You are responsible for providing basic care to lab animals such as mice, rats and other Rodent.
• Monitoring animal behavior
• Supplying animals with food and water
• Facilitating reproduction of animals in the colony, when required
• Recording detailed information about each animal’s weight, size, diet, and behavior
• Maintaining and sterilizing equipment
• Taking inventory of supplies
• Writing reports
Reporting to: Supervisor
Length of Probation Period: 3 Months