Responsible Pharmacist, Regulatory Affairs Manager
- To act as the Responsible Pharmacist according to MOH guidelines
- To implement and manage MOH regulations in the company
- Overall responsibility for compiling regulatory submissions to the MOH, Product registration, Consumer Information, literature searches and other regulatory activities.
- Prepare the related documents for registration of new pharmaceutical products
- To monitor and control all necessary manufacturing, packaging, associated documents, test and release of the produced batch of the pharmaceutical product.
- Education: Pharmacist (Pharm D)
- Experience: at least 3 years experience as responsible pharmacist preferably in a contract manufacturing company.
-Highly effective communication, presentation and creativeness
- Capability to work in a team
- Self-motivation and well organized
-Excellent communication and negotiation skills
-Fluent in English
- Good command of computer knowledge