Company: Nestlé Division: Nutrition Full-time
Reports to: Medical Field Supervisor/Medical Field Manager
The Medical Delegate is responsible for the ethical detailing of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in assigned territory by clearly communicating to medical / paramedical contacts accurate information about these products, their features and benefits and their appropriate use whenever mothers are unable or choose not to breastfeed their babies, and within guidelines as set by Nestlé Nutrition in compliance with WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes, Nestlé Instructions and local country codes; resulting in advocacy for our branded and unbranded solutions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Promote Nestlé’s belief that Breastfeeding is Best for Babies and that Breastfeeding is recommendable over all other feeding alternatives for infants
- Provide reliable information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices for medical/ paramedical contacts in areas that interest or affect them in their regular practice, according to current cycle detailing objectives and materials, becoming a reference advisor on these topics
- Participate in the organization and running of Product Knowledge, Nutrition or related topics medical / paramedical scientific meetings including meeting sponsorship, guest lecturer invitation for his/her territory related activities
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing (i.e. competitive intelligence), through relevant tools/systems like the CRM 2.0. Maintain HCP database in CRM and submit reports on time. Propose for territory supply of communication and educational material/resources.
- Ensure education and presence of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products/concepts/science in hospitals within territory aiming at improving availability and hospital shares.
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with HCPs and relevant medical decision makers. Engage with HCP's in a variety of ways face to face, seminars, conferences and events. Organization and implementation of key HCP events/seminars in territory.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
- Gain understanding on which HCPs, HCIs, organizations and governmental bodies is influencing education of HCPs and mothers in our area of expertise and responsibility, allowing a proper prospecting.
- Use all acquired knowledge (skills, nutrition, own and competitor products and activities, territory dynamics etc.) to differentiate our value offers from competitors resulting in increased advocacy
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Education: Bachelor of pharmaceutical Science /Medicine / Nutrition / Biology.
- Prior experience as a Medical Delegate is desirable
- Complete understanding of the WHO Code, Code Management System for Nestlé Middle East and Nestlé Instructions