Develop the overall sales and strategy plan for export sales. Manage overseas sales through direct customers, distributors and other relevant sales outlets Identify potential partners / distributors / countries for export opportunities. Manage export accounts to achieve sales targets, develop and maximize all sales opportunities, Negotiate and manage contracts for sales/ distribution as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer relations Develop knowledge and understanding of local requirements for pharmaceuticals. Develop export programs to promote new products and actively support all product promotions to customers liaise with customers services to process orders, inquiries, sample requests, catalogue requests and offer quotations. Deal with customer complaints in a professional and helpful manner . Organize and attend customer visits and represent company at trade shows as part of an agreed plan, Manage the movement of products in and out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process, Manage the necessary administration and documentation for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities. Liaising with regulatory, finance and other departments as required.
- Bachelor /Master of business administration and related field of study
- Setting and meeting Predicting Annually, Monthly Company sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team and achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and report as necessary.
-Ability to conclude business contracts which consider company's benefits.
- Ability to define the different sales strategies, depending to condition.
- Being agile and flexible according to conditions and Market and Competitors performance.
- Communicate and collaborating with marketing departments.