● Design and improve digital and analog electronic circuits.
● Embedded programming of microcontrollers.
● Prepare related technical and engineering documents.
● PCB and schematic design.
● Analyze and simulate electronic circuits.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
● Ability to Embedded programming with ARM and pic microcontrollers.
● Ability to design multi-layer PCB with Altium and Gerber file preparation.
● Ability to design, analyze and improve electronic circuits.
● Ability to simulate circuits with Orcad (in normal and worse conditions) and Proteus.
● Project experience and familiarity with BLDC motors and their drivers are advantages.