As a R&D member(Technical expert) that shall be responsible for the following:
- Designing of electronic and embedded boards.
- Modification and developing of current electronic boards.
- Simulation and analysis of electronic circuits.
- Testing and documentation (in Persian and English) of the boards and its related software and modules.
- Work with solution architects, domain experts, and project team members to come to a consensus on your porpoised solution and ensure the project meets both client and end-user needs.
Reporting to: Hardware Team Manager
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 7 am-4 pm
BS or MS degree in Electronic Engineering
- Expert in designing (Circuit and PCB design, simulation and programming) of analogue and digital project.
- Expert in designing and programming on ARM micro-controllers and FPGA.
- Expert in designing and simulation software such as: Altium Designer, PSpice, ...
- Good knowledge of electronic parts and its applications.
- Advanced English language in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking for technical documentation and source usage.
- Responsible, team-oriented but mostly self-motivated.