The candidate must fulfills construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections, supervising sub-contractors and staff. Physical presence on the projects is essential besides formal official tasks.
- Supervise construction sites, general contractors, and workers to ensure a high level of quality and safety.
- Creates and analyzes requests for Information and Proposal and Change Orders.
- Guarantees that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals and procedures.
- Makes sure that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with the contract documents and good engineering practices.
- Delivers technical support to Project Managers.
- Develops and maintains project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
- Organizes and monitors schedule updates, invoices.
- Contribute in managing and reviewing the progress of contractors’ construction schedules.
- Check weekly and monthly reports on the status and progress of the contracts, including project costs and potential changes.
- Achieve construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning,
scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Achieve operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Keeps work environment safe, secure, and healthy by following and enforcing standards and
procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Reports the status of projects to leaders constantly.
- Quality Focus
- Leadership ability
- Project Management
- EPC industry experience
- Supply Management
- Attention to Detail
- Construction technology
- Budget process and tools
- Risk assessment/management
- Administrative policies and procedures
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Communication, meeting, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture.