You will be openly passionate about architecture and the modern use of high-end Different models of skylights and retractable structures in construction with a desire to work with leading architects, designers and contractors on landmark projects across the region. The main focus of the role is to bring Varaghkar Solutions to the market place – discovering suitable projects, evaluating them for technical and financial viability and bringing them to eventual specification
- This individual will direct the activities and goals of the Sales team.
- This role will also provide guidance/mentoring to sales engineers.
- Throughout the sales process this individual will assess the capabilities and fit potential of customer needs and provide solutions using Varaghkar products and services.
- He/She is also responsible for driving the professional development of their Sales expert staff, including mentor-ship, training, and performance evaluation.
- The position requires the ability to multi-task between team members in their support of different clients, sales opportunities, and other initiatives.
Other roles of this job:
- Implement market strategy with architects, consultants, contractors and customers.
- Become knowledgeable of the Varaghkar product line and understand appropriate applications for the different products we offer.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering , Architecture or Physics.
- 5+ years of product technical sales experience
- Lady or Gentleman, 30-40 years old
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong leadership skills required to manage and attract high performers
- Entrepreneurial mind set, self-starting, motivated
- Able to take ownership of your area of responsibility and move the ball over the goal line
- Experience in fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills: able to engage both technical and business stakeholders, from developers to executives
- Strong presence and credibility required to anchor Varaghkar sales engagements
- Ability to learn new concepts and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Confidence and ability to converse well on technical basis
- Ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems