- Manage all Incoming and outgoing (meetings, email, letters, packages, etc.)
- Coordinate meetings with CEO and department heads
- Formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics
- Maintain CEO appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Represent CEO by attending meetings in his absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. - Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- BA in public relations, management, administration or any other related fields
- Minimum 5 years' experience in automotive/auto parts industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel,)
-Fluent in English both written and verbal (French, German or Italian knowledge would be a plus)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Gender: Female
- Age usually: 30-40
-Able to work under pressure
-Good organizational and multitasking abilities
-Problem solving skills
-Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word -Fluent in English (French knowledge would be a plus)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Azin Taneh is a well-known and leading company in manufacturing automotive parts. Praised for its innovation & high product quality. The company has supplied OEM and After-market for several years in Iran and Middle East.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.