● Responsible for profitability and continuing development of ingredient sales of food cultures and enzymes through close relationship management with key customers in Iran.
● Responsible for delivering agreed annual sales and profitability budgets for the designated accounts/applications.
● Build projects pipeline for new areas of business for Chr. Hansen in Iran in alignment with the 2025 strategy.
● Protect current business with the key accounts, by driving the relationship into a long-term partnership following a customer-centric approach.
● Develop a depth understanding of customers' business models and strategies.
● Develop relationships with key stakeholders and senior-level management at key accounts.
● Keep a discipline of regular/routine meetings with the customers with the frequency of once a month for the key customers (at least one face time meeting every other month).
● Identify and peruse new business opportunities by utilizing Chr. Hansen sales tools and coordinating the efforts of technical support and commercial development teams.
● Work with sales/BM and global marketing on content and design the newsletters, event invites, mailers greetings, and product launches.
● Support the global marketing responsible for developing branding elements and sales tools relevant to a new product launch or any specific marketing campaign.
● Support and coordinate marketing elements of all arrangements for trade shows, customer seminars, distributor training, and internal events.
● Conduct market and competitor analysis as required.
● Supermarket visits to analyze retail trends and new products, as directed by BM
● Set marketing agenda for the country.
● Execute the Iran marketing agenda by collaborating with the Marketing support to carry out market studies, innovation days, and webinars.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Food Science or Marketing.
● At least three years of sales experience in Iran.
● Ability to build a business strategy for country/accounts.
● Ability to understand and drive profitability goals for the business.
● Expert in negotiation and able to work on complex sales projects.
● Fluent in English.
● Presentation, and analytical skills.
● High energetic with a can-do attitude.
● Team player.