● Regular visits of physicians and pharmacies for assigned products.
● Manage area coverage for the territory.
● Preparing call reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Giving feedback to district sales manager on market news, doctors/pharmacies requests.
● Medical objection handling (with the help of Medical Advisor).
● Building good professional relationship in the field.
● Solving any problems with doctors and pharmacies within the area.
● University degree: Preferably in Medicine, Pharmacy, Veterinary, Microbiology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology, Midwifery, Nursing and other relevant fields.
● Experience in a similar position is an advantage.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Good command of English language.
● Ability to travel within the country (as needed).
● Good command of MS Office programs.