We are looking for a Contracts Supervisor for SEFI PROPERTIES; our entity working in property development and construction. This position is included in Procurement department and the expected responsibilities include:
● Execute vendor initiatives including sourcing activities (RFx), supplier selection, and contract/pricing negotiation.
● Develop and maintain category strategies to meet business objectives (e.g. best cost, quality, service, resilience.) Ensure category strategy aligns with existing and future needs.
● Establish and maintain supplier relationships, and facilitate periodic business reviews to continually identify process improvements and cost reduction opportunities.
● Establish and maintain effective partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at identifying, understanding, and fulfilling their requirements.
● Control suppliers and vendors' provided services and verify the invoices.
● Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, or relevant fields.
● At least 4 years of relevant experience (proven experience within a strategic procurement role).
● Expertise in MS Office.
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
● Expertise in contract negotiation and supplier relationship management.
● General knowledge of applicable sourcing, planning, and logistics laws and regulations.
● Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.