Duties and expectations:
● Carrying out diagnostic procedures related to cardiovascular diseases such as: taking venous blood samples, measuring blood pressure, measuring ABI index, using a body analyzer, and performing ECG and exercise tests (in case of insufficient skills) In the above cases, training will be done before starting to work).
● Recording the results of diagnostic investigations, tests, echocardiography, patient symptoms, and drug and non-drug orders in the file.
● Accompanying the doctor as an assistant during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
● Taking a detailed and complete history and recording it in the patient file.
● Agreeing to visit the patient's or client's place of residence or work together with one of the clinic's other personnel to take samples and history.
Requirements and skills:
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Nursing.
● Work experience as a nurse for at least 5 years (work experience in cardiovascular diseases is considered a bonus).
● Intermediate to high English language skills and the ability to communicate effectively verbally in English.
● Familiarity with diseases, diagnostic tests, and drug treatments related to cardiovascular diseases.
● Excellent teamwork ability.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, supportive, kind and polite personality in dealing with clients and patients.
● Regular and persistent.