- Establish a scientific relationship with (Health Care Professionals) and, if necessary, specific fields, with nurses based on the company's needs to achieve the company's goals.
- Sharing and engaging (HCPs) with scientific articles and related scientific content to increase sales and drug politicization.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to build more relationships and achieve overall team goals.
- Provide Presentation Promotional material for sales team.
- Visit doctors to justify scientific issues.
- Update and scientific training of sales team.
- Familiarity with competitors and scientific information of competing products.
- Performing tasks assigned from above
Training and retraining and scientific exams of sales representatives & Preparing scientific messages
- Carrying out all matters in accordance with the methods and instructions defined in the relevant unit and the company.
- Identifying inconsistencies in quality management system
- Appropriate coverage during a scientific visit in accordance with Dress Code standards
- Timing (working hours that each academic representative must be at work from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system
- Pharma or MD Degree
- strong, confident and engaging presentation skills
- Corporate culture competencies of Leadership Behaviors particularly on Business Integrity
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to function within a team environment
- Preferred work in cardiology line