The objective of the role:
● Help F&B director to lead, Implement and maintain F&B sales or marketing program.
● Help the F&B director to keep the cost of food and beverage at the optimum level according to the standards of the Hotel.
● Responsible for overseeing and directing restaurants and banquets. In order to guarantee a quality service, according to the strategy of Espinas Hotel Group.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Direct and oversee the development of employees in talars.
● Coordinate food and beverage operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service.
● Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
● Implement procedures to increase guest and staff associate satisfaction.
● Maintain Espina's standards of service and ensure their implementation.
● Maintain communications with staff.
● Coach and counsel employees to reflect on Espina's service standards and procedures.
● Participate with management in defining the mission and general objectives of the department.
● Implement the operating policies of the F&B sections.
● Help the director of F&B to elaborate and controls the investment plans in the sections, studies, proposes, and select technical proposals related to the decoration, structuring of spaces and equipment; according to the budget, the desires of the clients, the purpose and characteristics of the establishment and the competition.
● Participate in the management of human resources assigned to the department - selection, performance evaluation, the definition of training needs, motivation campaigns, and incentives.
● Supervise the provision of services to clients in order to guarantee quality, intervening whenever necessary with them.
● Ensure compliance with all procedures defined for the F&B sections.
● Select and sometimes participates in the negotiation of the acquisition of equipment or products.
● Analyze and evaluate the results of the customer satisfaction questionnaire, levels of productivity, and quality and propose corrective measures.
● Participate in the review meetings of the quality and environmental management system.
● Participate in the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) team and in the implementation of the system.
● Coordinate, and supervise the implementation of the department's procedures and sensitizes its employees on issues related to the quality and environmental management system.
● Evaluate employee performance.
● Seek to promote the images and services of the hotel and the group with different types of clients.
● Service philosophy, strategic and operating service delivery systems must be observed and implemented at all times.
● Review all the monthly events and arrange for the casual staff he might need for each event daily and inform the HR department about it.
● Be in touch with the casual companies to find the best casual team with the best price as well as being on time.
● Create a culture of maximum achievement of department and hotel balanced scorecard KIPs.
● Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
● More than four years of progressive hotel food and beverage experience; at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory role in a food and beverage environment.
● Service-oriented style with professional presentation skills.
● Proven leadership skills.
● Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
● Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.