● Management of R&D department.
● QC unit management.
● Control of all technical and engineering affairs and implementation of projects. inside and outside the factory.
● Technical training of employees.
● Feasibility study of product production.
● Lead and supervise the production planning team.
● Time management.
● Analytical power.
● Creative thinking.
● Systematic thinking.
● Good project management skills.
● Communication skills with all people at all levels.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Familiarity with the production process.
● Familiarity with the concepts of ISO, QC, and 5s.